87% of our funding is used for direct program expenses, which means that for every dollar brought into the organization, 87 cents goes back to our students.
After-School All-Stars is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- $25 provides one week of life-changing after-school programming for one All-Star student
- $50 provides one week of ingredients for our hands-on cooking & nutrition programs
- $100 provides equipment for one of our sports programs
- $350 provides bus transportation for one educational field trip
- $500 provides one camping trip and nature hike for our outdoor education program
- $1,000 provides a scholarship for one All-Star student to attend ASAS for an entire school year
- $3,000 provides a scholarship for one All-Star student to attend ASAS for all of middle school (3 years!)
Develop Your Strengths
Ashley found her strength through ASAS GIVE TODAY so that more young people like Ashley can succeed in school and in life.